Thursday, July 26, 2012

Celebrate Summer Challenge: Songs of Summer

Hi ladies! it's time to crank up your stereos, car radios, iPods with your fave summer playlist!..because....





...for this challenge, I want you to use a summer song as the title of your layout...

here are some suggestions to get you started...

boys of summer - don henley

summer of 69’ - bryan adams
summer nights - grease
surfer girl - the beach boys
summer breeze - seals and croft
walking on sunshine - katrina and the waves
summer in the city - the lovin' spoonful

here's my example layout..I chose the song 'In the Summertime' 









please share your layout in this thread and the gallery..The deadline for this challenge is:Sunday, August 12 at 11:59 pm PST
Can't wait to see your creations!! xox

1 comments:

Nikki said...

What a lovely blog! And girl, you had me at "summer playlist"! Woo-Hoo! I'm in. : )